Aug 04, 2020  
2018-19 Undergraduate Bulletin 
2018-19 Undergraduate Bulletin [ARCHIVED]

Communication Sciences and Disorders Minor

The minor must include six semester hours advanced residence credit. Minors do not meet the requirements for a speech-language pathology assistant’s license.

Minor requirements:

  • SPH 130
  • and 15 to 21 hours planned with the minor advisor.